12 furnished apartments for solo travelers who hate packing & unpacking
Explore this curated list of a dozen homes in major cities around the world.
Getting ready to go somewhere by yourself? We understand what solo travelers value. From convenient locations and safe neighborhoods to flexible leases and high-tech touches like fast Wi-Fi and smart TVs, Blueground has you covered!
Whether you’re a digital nomad, business traveler, or just looking for a fresh start, our fully furnished apartments help you feel at home and free to roam — without the fuss of packing and unpacking a bunch of belongings.
For solo travel inspiration and motivation, check out this curated list of a dozen homes in major cities around the world.
Crash in a cozy apartment
Do you plan to be out and about, constantly exploring by yourself? If you’ll mostly be using your apartment as a place to sleep and eat, consider living in a compact home with fully equipped kitchen and a small footprint.
- Stay in a quaint studio in the South End neighborhood of Boston
- Catch some Zs in a studio with Hong Kong skyscraper views
- Set up your home base in a cute Zurich studio
Take your four-legged friend with you
Your cat or dog is a great travel buddy! So bring them along for your next adventure. Blueground offers lots of pet-friendly furnished apartments like these.
- Stay at this bright Chicago stunner and go for walks at nearby Millennium Park
- Soak up Space Needle views from the rooftop pet area of this pet-friendly Seattle apartment
- Let your cat perch in a window of your Lisbon pet-friendly home and look out across the Tagus
Go big & go home
Just because you’re traveling solo doesn’t mean you can’t spread out a bit. Many of our furnished one-bedroom apartments have generous floor plans.
- Live a roomy life in this spacious Athens one-bedroom apartment
- Kick your feet up in a luxurious Dubai apartment with a great outdoor area
- Enjoy the sizable space in this modern Austin gem featuring tons of amenities
Enjoy a sense of community…or privacy
Whether you want to put yourself out there or keep to yourself, these turnkey homes give you the option. Some amenities in our apartment buildings include lounges, shared kitchens, fitness centers, and more. So you can easily meet your neighbors!
- Play shuffle board or foosball in this Miami apartment building’s game room
- Chat with friends (or relax by yourself) in this London flat’s zen rooftop garden
- Start a yoga group in the fitness space of this marina-facing Dubai apartment building
Which turnkey apartment is right for you?
The best solo travel destinations depend on your lifestyle and personality. But no matter where you want to go, Blueground simplifies things, providing everything from parking spots to comfortable linens for a great night’s sleep.
Stay for a month, a year, or longer! You can pack light before you arrive and pack light again when it’s time for your next adventure.