Your privacy is very important to us and we are committed to protecting it.
We collect information including, but not limited to the following:
- Device, browser, operating system and IP identification
- Browsing behavior
- Sites you have visited before or after visiting our Site
We collect information in various ways and methods, including:
- Through forms you fill on our Site or App
- Collected on our behalf through third-party services
Use of personal information
We use the collected information in various ways, including:
- To provide you with our services as an unregistered or registered user of the Site
- To manage and improve the performance of our products and Services
- To target our promotional communication according to your use of our Site or Services
- For audit and reporting purposes
- For security and to protect legal requirements, our own, that of our employees or our agents or others, and to comply with applicable law and government requests.
Disclosure of personal information
We disclose personal information in the following circumstances and to the following parties:
- With other companies belonging to or directly affiliated to Blueground and always in accordance with this policy.
- Certain service providers that perform a number of services on our behalf, such as web hosting, email service providers, payment processing, analytics, etc. To do so, we sometimes need to share your personal information with them for the purposes described above.
- Certain third-parties when Required by Law and as Necessary to Provide and Protect Our Services or in connection with a corporate transaction. We will disclose your personal information to an acquiror in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of a business or assets to that third party, for example in the case of an acquisition, a merger or in the case of a bankruptcy reorganization or liquidation.
- Certain third-party partners, after we receive your explicit consent. We may request your consent to share personal information about you with third parties so that they may provide you with special offers, promotional materials, and other materials that may be of interest to you.
- Aggregated information that do not identify specific individuals.
We are taking all reasonable steps and procedures to safeguard the information we collect from you. Having said that, no security program is 100% foolproof and thus we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal or other information.
Accessing your personal information
If you would like to access your personal information or revoke the consent previously granted to use to collect and use your personal information, please send us an e-mail to email@example.com with subject line: Personal Information.
If you would like to reach us for any reason, you may contact us by phone on +30.210.8983651 by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at Kalavriton 2, N. Kifisia 145 64, Greece