The most glamorous short-term rentals in LA
Looking for a perfect short-term rental in Los Angeles? Here are the best short-term rental options for Your with great location and plenty of amen…
There are a lot of reasons why you may need a short-term rental in Los Angeles, as opposed to a hotel room or Airbnb.
- Workers temporarily relocating to a city for a project
- A holdover of a few months while getting ready to buy a permanent home
- Simply wanting an alternative to drab, bland corporate housing
It can be difficult for someone trying to rent an apartment for the first time, especially on a short-term basis.
With this in mind, here are some of the premier options available for you in your search.
Short-term rentals in Marina Del Rey
Stylish apartments on Maxella Ave
Sea views, full furnishings, a properly equipped living room, as well as ongoing tenant support from Blueground.
What’s not to love about this short-term rental in Los Angeles?
Set in Marina Del Rey, you get a chance to stay in the largest man-made harbor in the city, with plenty of unique attractions nearby like the Catalina ferry and Burton Chace Park.
For quick getaways, you’re also extremely close to LAX and Santa Monica and have a variety of different public transportation options if you wish.
Highlights of this building:
- A sky lounge to look out over the city
- A sauna and steam room for a unique way to relax
- A library, in case you weren’t able to bring reading material with you
Short-term apartment rentals in West Hollywood
Beautiful properties on North Palm Ave
This West Hollywood building is full of bright, fully furnished apartments to choose from.
When you’re not commuting to work, WeHo, as it’s called by locals, has great music venues, shopping, and dining.
If you head over to the Sunset Strip, you can also see some of L.A.’s most iconic landmarks.
For something a little different, a hike up Runyon Canyon gives you the chance to get in touch with nature.
What amenities come with this space?
- A gym, so working out is always easy to get into your schedule when you can’t make the hike
- The ability to bring your pet along, thanks to the pet-friendly policy Blueground offers.
- Indoor parking so your car always has a safe space
Short-term apartments in Westwood
Furnished rentals on Hilgard Ave.
The units in this Westwood property are just about everything you could want from a short-term rental in Los Angeles. We take care of all the linens, kitchen equipment, and decor for you, so all you need to do is show up and relax.
You’ll be surrounded by areas like Beverly Hills and Bel Air, making for a relaxing and sophisticated place to live.
For more activities during your stay, catch classic attractions like the Hammer Museum and Fox Theatre, or take in some exercise at the Westwood Recreation Center.
- An outdoor shared pool for a quick dip after work
- A sky lounge with views of the whole area
- In-floor laundry for maximum convenience
- Indoor parking
Short-term rentals in Hollywood
Apartments & condos on Martel Ave
Living in Hollywood may seem like a childhood dream to some, but there are a lot of professionals who may need a short-term LA rental in the area for work purposes. This complex makes a perfect option.
All of the Blueground apartments here have modern and stylish decor, as well as spacious living rooms.
In addition, you will be right near to some of the best sights in Los Angeles.
Whether you’re going to be here for a week, a month, or even more – take advantage of being abroad and see the sights! Sprinkle in a stroll down the Walk of Fame or some Sunset Boulevard nightlife during your downtime.
In addition, if you’re looking to network while you’re out here, there are plenty of wonderful restaurants nearby to meet with prospects and talk business.
- A sauna and steam room to relax after a day of meetings
- Indoor parking to save you time finding a space
- A gym to get that last minute-workout in before work
Short-term rentals in Downtown
Apartments on South Grand Avenue
This Downtown apartment building is great for someone who needs to be in the middle of the L.A. action but only for a handful of months. Blueground’s apartments here are all furnished, equipped and move-in ready before your arrival.
There is also an app to help you with any requests or issues that you have during your stay.
As a part of the city’s central business district, this property is perfect for corporate travelers.
In addition, since the Los Angeles Convention Center is nearby, this space is great for people preparing for trade shows or similar events.
While you’re not at work, you can take in some museums like The Broad, or head over to nearby Chinatown and the Arts District to take in local dining and nightlife.
- A sky lounge to take in the skyline
- Bike storage for the casual or hobbyist cyclist
- A zen garden when you want to get away from the hustle and bustle
View one of the apartments >>
Finding a short-term rental anywhere can be difficult. Many would-be apartment owners need to do a rigorous inspection before making a final decision.
To make the search and booking process easier, all Blueground customers have the ability to do the following things online:
- View apartments including floor plans and window views
- Check live availability
- Sign their lease
Now it’s easier than ever to find your ideal short-term rental in Los Angeles.