The past year has seen a multitude of restrictions on travel & mobility, many of which will continue into the new year as the world continues to weather the challenges of the pandemic. For that reason, Blueground has been even more appreciative of, and sensitive to, the needs of guests that have chosen to stay with us during these unprecedented times. We continue to offer a growing portfolio of fully-furnished & equipped apartments in 12 cities and 3 continents around the world — since times may be uncertain, but all the more reason for a move-in ready apartment at a moment’s notice.
As companies focus on only the most essential business travel, Blueground has taken steps to recognize the special needs of those corporate travelers embarking on business-critical assignments and stays during these times. We also know, as millions of us continue to experience around the world, that working from home — or anywhere, for that matter — has taken on a whole new meaning and importance this past year. Putting those two together, Blueground is committed to partnering with the HR & Mobility officers of its corporate accounts to go above and beyond for its business traveler guests.
In an effort to make guests feel a little more ‘at home’ during their business travel stays, Blueground is happy to provide white-glove services* based on special guest preferences shared with us in advance. These personalized guest experiences help our corporate clients show up and start living seamlessly. Reach out to our Blueground for Business sales team and we can work with our VIP Client Experience team to facilitate a number of services such as:
• Pet care packages when moving with your pet
• Stocking the refrigerator with your favorite groceries before you check-in
• Toys & child-care add-ons when moving with your children
• Including PPE masks & gloves in your apartment
• Moving or taking furniture out of another bedroom
• A dedicated Client Experience team member to reach out for on-demand requests
While many Blueground apartments are equipped with work desks and chairs, we also offer WFH amenities* that are available upon request. These include:
• Office Essentials Kit
• Upgraded WiFi
• Extra desk setups (chair + desk) through our WFH Bundle package*
We know that the comfort and familiarity of home means more these days than it ever did, and so we are happy to work with our special clients to understand how their wants & needs can better translate into business travelers working in comfort, style and ease.
In addition, we want to make sure all our guests can get the most out of life at home, and in their surrounding base of a new city. Unlike any other housing provider, we’ve teamed up with a growing list of 10 top brand partners to give our guests all the contactless comforts of their favorite everyday services, such as:
• Chef-cooked weekly meal delivery so meal-prep is a breeze
• Laundry & dry-cleaning pick-up and delivery
• Discounted premium wines delivered right to your Blueground building
• Car rental of your choice by the hour or day, all from your mobile
• Access to in-club or at-home fitness plans to keep you active after a long work day
As business travel slowly begins to pick up, our Blueground for Business team is excited to work with our corporate traveler guests and their booking teams to provide safe & reliable services to them. We take every opportunity to provide a seamless experience in our booking process, and will continue to take every measure to ensure each stay is more memorable than the last.